Monday, July 27, 2009

Pause

Ok I lied... No pictures will be up until the end of this week.

I'm flying out to California tonight and staying until Wednesday night because of a death in the family.

I also lost my BlackBerry over the weekend so I have no numbers. I'll probably do a mass email once things settle down.


I wish life had a pause button...

5 comments:

  1. sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh no :( :( :(
    i hope your family and you are doing okay
    call meeeeeeee or email meeeeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed you Sarah, I'm sure you were busy, but I can't wait to come visit in December! NYE in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww sarah! im sorry........
    well....will we be able to get to see ur beautiful face at mass on sunday? =(

    love you. call me if u need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys, doing much better.
    i'm back in NY now, about to go to work this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sarah..it's august 1st and no blog update....tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete