Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Plates

Today I got my NY plates and I hope it was my last visit to the White Plains DMV. I feel like I know half the workers there because I've gone there so many times this summer. It was such a hassle getting everything done because of complications but it all got resolved since my dad came out here again. Long story but it all got figured out - yay! Now all I need to do is switch the plates. I really wish I didn't have to remove my CA plates but then again I don't want to get a ticket so I have no other choice... Not-so-fun fact: the state of New York raised all prices on vehicle registration and all other DMV services yesterday. Fun fact: the people who work at the White Plains DMV are downnnnn cuz they jam Tupac songs on the loud speaker haha

I also got a haircut after work today! Nothing drastic but it looks much cleaner since I got a few inches trimmed off and layers all over.

Tomorrow is my "virtual graduation" from the TDP program. Can't believe it's already been 10 weeks! Then I'll be an "official" employee and who knows from there. Crazaayyy.

1 comment:

  1. lol. Dad just got home awhile ago btw. did you check out MY blog?

    ReplyDelete