Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bahhhston & Maine

Over the weekend I visited Lisa up in Bahhhston. I got into the city around 1am and then we headed to the Bean Town Pub to grab some beers before last call. Finally had her try Magic Hat (my new fave beer, originally from Vermont) and then we headed to her grandma's house in East Bahhhston. The last time I was there was the winter of freshman year of college so it was nice getting to go back.

We spent all of Saturday roaming around and getting lost in the city. Hands down Boston has the worst drivers in America. Every time we were in her car I was on the edge of pissing my pants and getting a heart attack. Other than the crazy drivers and crazy parking, we got to check out some cool sites.

Boston on a bright and very chilly morning:

Haymarket - bought some fresh, inexpensive produce:

Walked through the Holocaust Memorial:

TEALUXE - Best tea joint I've been to thus far!!! We loved it so much we went to two different locations within 24 hours hahaha (Newbury Street and Cambridge) Please go here if you go out to Boston.

I looooove going through tunnels:

Took a drive up to Maine on Sunday and stopped by York Beach:

These guys were straight up GANGSTAS for surfing in the crazy ass cold water!

Cape Neddick Lighthouse:

1 comment: