Favorites from Prague:
-Czech Budweiser Budvar beer (supposedly they sell Budvar in the U.S. under the label Czechvar? I gotta go find this...)
-Frank Gehry's Dancing House
-The architecture is gorgeous. romantic. detailed.
-$1 = 17 Czech crowns... No sales tax... Pretty awesome
Here's the subway ticket machine... All I did was stare while my dad figured out which passes we needed and how much to pay with Czech crowns (they don't use Euros):

This was the subway stop right across from our hotel... Flora is also the indoor mall in the financial district of Prague.
My parents and aunt LyLy were my travel buddies (so much fur going on in this photo... and my mom is wearing aunt LyLy's fox coat btw)
View of the river Vltava from the Charles Bridge on a snowy morning
Europeans listen to country music, too
View of the city from the castleEntering the Prague castle grounds
St. Vitus cathedral
Astronomical clock

The Budvar beer

An authentic Czech meal with pork, goulash, etc!
The Dancing House is so cool! I wish I got to see the inside but I'm guessing it's not as cool as the view from outside. It's an apartment building and non residents can only go in during certain hours if you buy a drink at the bar downstairs haha
ahaha your mom looks FAB-U-LOUS
ReplyDeletehaha a little fab, a little ridic. at least she was warm though!
ReplyDeleteyou have a lovely blog!! loved scrolling through it all. but i do think it's getting lonely! the last post was already almost 2 months ago!
ReplyDelete