Thursday, October 22, 2009

B-M-C

Let's back track to last weekend and the weekend before... (I found my camera cord so I have a couple new photos to share)

Bread (not pictured)! Meat! Cheese!


So simple, yet so amazing. Discovered Amy's Bread and Murray's Cheese in the West Village and assembled some prosciutto and apple smoked ham sandwiches with brie, manchego, and cheddar cheeses at Washington Square Park on a very cold Saturday afternoon. The ugly pigeons couldn't resist the crumbs, but who can blame them...

The previous weekend I had some time to unwind at Bryant Park before dusk:

A rainy walk to the train:

The back side of one of my train tickets. Kinda cool how each train ride I didn't have the same conductor cuz they all have different hole punchers:

3 comments:

  1. great pictures babe!

    p.s. I usually read this in my google reader, so I had no clue you made so many changes to your blog's look! I'm lovin it! I absolutely adore your headline up yonder :)

    ReplyDelete