Monday, October 26, 2009

Homemade meals

I've been on a roll with homemade meals for dinner during the work week. Still haven't put my new cook book to use but for now I'm just winging it.

It rained all day on Saturday so I just ran errands and made some sandwiches for dinner:


The weather yesterday was absolutely wonderful. Brisk air and plenty of sunshine! I took some pics of the trees around my neighborhood on my phone cuz my mom requested photos of the changing leaves haha:
I love the legit fall weather and autumn scenery...

4 comments:

  1. oh. my. god. those sandwiches look amazing. especially as I sit here eating my instant curry...

    I'm seriously jealous of you and your food, particularly your cheeses. They don't care about cheese here! AHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! i love the colors!!! can't wait to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you asked your coworkers what New Years is going to be like? Haha, I think it's going to be freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you've jumped in a pile of leaves already! Also, if you ever want to be inspired by delicious meals visit my friend's food blog--it's amazing:
    http://bakelist.com

    ReplyDelete