Monday, October 19, 2009

Ice Ice Baby!


Holy crap, I was not expecting ice this morning. I used my snow scraper for the first time today! At first I was in shock so I had to see what the old man a few cars away was doing to get his morning going. I'm going to have to start leaving an extra 10 minutes earlier so I have enough time for defrosting... Surprisingly it warmed up quickly for the rest of the day to the high 50s. Weird how I'm saying that's "warm" now. I can't find my camera USB cord so I can't post pics other than what I took on my phone.

Hmm so I feel like I've been questioning some things this past week. I don't regret at all moving to NY but at the same time I wonder what I am trying to achieve here. It's tough being a grown up.

1 comment: