What a lovely way to end the weekend. The Angles sweeeeep and I'm excited for Oct. 16 @ Yankees stadium. I will find a way to get tickets. I must... Some way, some how.
Anyway, I'm pretty wired which is not good since I need to be at work in 7 hours.
Highlights from this weekend:
-Friday stayed in, needed a mellow night
-Saturday had brunch with Chrissi (with a complimentary mimosa!) then did a little shopping
-Sunday did chores around the apartment then went to mass and dinner...
Halloween is in 3 weeks and I think I'm going to be a tiger with Lisa since she's coming out to NYC for that weekend. I'm going to shop for fabric and other stuff for the costumes and make it myself. Either that or some other animal where I can layer up on clothes and stay warm. This week is going to be in the 50s and 40s! Insane.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I CANT WAIT TO SEE UR TIGER OUTFIT :D
ReplyDeleteHOW SEXY WILL IT BE IS THE QUESTION TO BE ASKED :D
ROARR
(WAS THAT CREEPY NEUKS?)
:D STAY WARM SOAKS WE MISS U BACK IN CALI
i'm going for the anti-sexy look. warmth > pneumonia
ReplyDeleteand yes, that was creepy -_-