Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Scary Girl

My first musical in NY happened to be My Scary Girl, which was a part of the New York Musical Theatre Festival 2009. It's a Korean "horromantic comedy" musical that won a couple awards in Korea then got picked up to do a production in NY. The entire musical was in Korean but they had a small screen on the stage with English subtitles (much needed). Overall, it was kind of funny-cute-odd-twisted all at the same time. Glad that I got to catch the last showing of it at the Acorn Theatre last Sunday.
I'm so glad tomorrow's finally Friday. This week was pretty exhausting at work. I stayed late every night but today I managed to leave at a decent hour. Sometimes I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day but then again I'm glad we don't cuz then we'd probably work 15 hour days... *shudder. Flu shots were available in HR today so I signed up to get one and my left arm still feels kind of sore from the shot.

On a side note... LET'S GO ANGELS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment