Saturday, October 3, 2009

MOMA & other things

Steve was here visiting this past weekend - I actually need to take him to the airport in about an hour so I'm trying to stay awake. Thursday night after I was done with work we went into the city for dinner in Koreatown then had dessert at a Korean cafe then again at Max Brenner Chocolate by the Bald Man. Wow, their chocolate pizza with hazelnut is SO good. I requested Friday off from work so after breakfast by Central Park (saw the actor Kelsey Grammer!) we headed over to MOMA and spent a couple hours scoping out the art. Then it was time to eat again so we went to Artichoke for some artichoke dip pizza and then Pommes Frites for belgian fries. Soho was next on the list but we were so tired from all the walking earlier so we only stopped by 2 stores. Dinner was at Cafe Habana and this man outside the restaurant was hitting cubes with a golf club into a trash can that was next to oncoming traffic. Only in New York... So much eating this weekend but all the walking made up for it.

Anyway, here are some photos! There's so much more but I'll post them on facebook later...

Bryant Park:

Times Square (I said I'd never go here again but it's not so bad at night):

MOMA:

Outside Cafe Habana - golfer guy:
Tonight I just got back from a day trip from Philly but I'll dedicate a separate post for that =] Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures =)
    The food sounds amazing. I'm quite jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you wrote "TRYING to stay awake". i think the word "trying" was an overstatement because you obviously didn't "try" hard enough since we woke up 2 hours later than we were supposed to hahah. anyway, sweet pics. thanks for asking permission to post them up, lol. ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post soaks...i can't wait till u come...ur a dead woman when u come...the premier will be made and u will have the ultimate hall of shame when u come...it's payback for all those comments uve made east coast wise hahaha

    ReplyDelete